We are so glad you are finally a family of 6!!! She is so cute! I bet Luke was in shock to have a sister that looks like him.Take Care!The Arnold Family
Yay!!! So excited to see pictures of Lilah with everyone. Looks like Luke seems to enjoy having a new sister. :-)
Wow, what a fine looking family.
Thank you so much for sharing your journey! I've enjoyed following along. Blessings to your family.
It is so beautiful to see the pics at home where everyone is together. What a beautiful family!! I truely enjoyed following your journey.Susan
Welcome home she looks so happy to be finally home with those that love her so much
I'm a little late but I'm glad to see you home safe and sound. Enjoyed reliving China through your trip ;)~Branda
Oh Anne and Mike.... these pictures are pure heaven. I can tell Luke is so beautiful with Lilah and that top pic. is a charm. How blessed you are. Hey, change that banner!Patricia
I'm so glad to see these pictures of the family all together. I loved keeping up with you on the blog. Of course, we can't wait to meet Lilah Rose.
OK.....HELLLLOOOOO time for a new post!
Lilah is beautiful, and the pictures tell me that her transition is going well...yea!!Donnawww.handsful.com
Dying for new pics of your little ones :)~Branda
Post a Comment
12 comments:
We are so glad you are finally a family of 6!!! She is so cute! I bet Luke was in shock to have a sister that looks like him.
Take Care!
The Arnold Family
Yay!!! So excited to see pictures of Lilah with everyone. Looks like Luke seems to enjoy having a new sister. :-)
Wow, what a fine looking family.
Thank you so much for sharing your journey! I've enjoyed following along. Blessings to your family.
It is so beautiful to see the pics at home where everyone is together. What a beautiful family!! I truely enjoyed following your journey.
Susan
Welcome home she looks so happy to be finally home with those that love her so much
I'm a little late but I'm glad to see you home safe and sound. Enjoyed reliving China through your trip ;)
~Branda
Oh Anne and Mike.... these pictures are pure heaven. I can tell Luke is so beautiful with Lilah and that top pic. is a charm. How blessed you are. Hey, change that banner!
Patricia
I'm so glad to see these pictures of the family all together. I loved keeping up with you on the blog. Of course, we can't wait to meet Lilah Rose.
OK.....HELLLLOOOOO time for a new post!
Lilah is beautiful, and the pictures tell me that her transition is going well...yea!!
Donna
www.handsful.com
Dying for new pics of your little ones :)
~Branda
Post a Comment