10.12.2009

Finally, Lilah!





































13 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! She is positively, absolutely, BREATH-TAKING!! And so calm and serene... amazing!!!
I am SO happy to see her in your arms, AT LAST!!!!

The Sharp Family said...

This very same lady placed Norah in my arms 15 months ago... Lilah is absolutely beautiful and I know your heart is full :)

Carrie said...

man she is so cute! I can't wait to see her! Hope we pass you by in GZ!
Hugs
Carrie

Ladyblog said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

Karrie said...

Congratulations on your GORGEOUS new daughter!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!! I'm so happy she is finally in y'alls arms.

~Branda

Karen said...

Congratulations- on your beautiful little blessing!
(happened upon your blog through Cabin in the Woods)- Those pictures in the Nanchang civil affairs office bring back a flood of memories for us! Wishing you all a safe journey home!

Beach Mama said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. Brings back such sweet memories of the day our Lia Jane (Le Ping Xian) came into our lives!

Arnold family said...

The wonderful meeting day-memories of a life time! So happy for your family!

Love,

Holly

Anonymous said...

Anne, Lilah is a baby doll!! whew...

How smart of you to dress so nicely! I brought comfortable clothes that were not great for pictures and now will have to look at those photos for the rest of my life! You look so great! Especially with the little one on your hip.

Patricia

karen d. said...

So wonderful to see! Wish i was there to give you and Miss Lilah a hug!

J said...

Wow, truly lovely! She is just beautiful. And I have to say also that seeing that room again brings back so many memories...

Anonymous said...

I have just walked down memory lane while reading about your trip to bring Lilah home! We were in Nanchang last Nov (I'm actually wearing the shoes I took on the trip... I might have burned them had they not been brand new from REi!) We also stayed at the Galactic hotel. Your daughter is beautiful and I'm delighted to get a glimpse into your first days with her. Oh and I'm not a stalker.. Stefanie sent me your way and she will attest that I'm pretty normal. :-)

Andrea @ adoptionroad.com