Lilah Rose is getting more and more comfortable with us, and more and more dear. She is easy going and adaptable. When we go out now, I put her in the stroller, and she sits up leaning forward like she is thinking, "okay, what's next?" We have had some issues with eating, yesterday she subsisted on juice, cheerios and yogurt. But today, she warmed my heart by eating 2 hard boiled eggs! What a relief.
_005%5B1%5D.jpg)
I was thrilled that I was able to reach our guide Evelyn from our trip 2 years ago to get Luke. She helped us so much when Luke came to us malnurished and sick. For those friends who are reading this who were in our travel group, Evelyn is well, and has been married for 9 months! She sends her best to all of you!

_005%5B1%5D.jpg)
I was thrilled that I was able to reach our guide Evelyn from our trip 2 years ago to get Luke. She helped us so much when Luke came to us malnurished and sick. For those friends who are reading this who were in our travel group, Evelyn is well, and has been married for 9 months! She sends her best to all of you!

Evelyn with Lilah

Evelyn with Luke











4 comments:
Tell Evelyn Hudson's parents said "hi"
Congrats to your new beauty and also on seeing Evelyn again! We LOVED having her as our rep. during our visit this past Dec. 28-January 9th to bring home our son Drew from Henan. I hope to go again someday (for another little girl this time!) and perhaps get to see Evelyn again as well!!!
And hi to Evelyn from us too!!
we had Evelyn also when we adopted MJ! She was great!
Post a Comment