school children out for a walkcrazy about the koi pond! When we walk up the steps to the hotel with the koi, Lilah starts yelling "fish fish fish!" in Chinese.
So sorry we haven't updated, Knucklehead that I am, I left my camera cord in Nanchang in the Great Skeedadle out of there. I got a card reader yesterday, so we can finally post pictures. We are in Guangzhou and SO happy to be here. Not only is it the last leg of the trip, but the island we are on is so peaceful. We see people playing badminton, doing Tai Chi, singing Chinese opera (or "yodelin" as Carol says.) the retired people in Guangzhou are active and appear so happy. I'll let the pictures and captions tell the story...Lilah is doing well. Not sure how to describe her, spunky, easygoing, sweet, spoiled, darling! She has spent some time in the time out chair already! Luke has never been in time out in his whole life! Get ready Atlanta...here comes Lilah!
























4 comments:
so good to see you are up and posting again. I was wearing my browser out clicking the refresh button! I love the pictures. Lilah is so gorgeous and looks so happy. Seeing all of your pictures makes me miss China again.
~Branda
What a little darling! sigh... You are sure going to be running around alot from the looks of it! I bet Luke will showing some major strides trying to keep up.
Can't wait to meet her!
Patricia
PS ~ cute dress, Willow use to have one just like it. ;)
oh my...counting the days to meet her day!!!! What size do you think she's in for clothes???...I'm wanting to go get her some things!!!!!! She's precious!!!!!
I can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl!!! She seems so spunky and fun!!! Wishing you safe travels back. Come visit us at school soon:)
Post a Comment