
Written by Mike:
Okay, the time I went China, they just took us to historic buildings, jade stores and porcelaine outlets (perfect, I go to China to enter the 9th circle of Hell). If it weren't for Luke and the way-cool people that we met, the trip was, frankly, not too high on the scale of fun.
Anne goes back and sees the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. The hotel in Nanchang hosts a movie festival (are you kidding me?) and sees Jackie Chan (I got to see the gate of his house).
She got to see the Chinese Justin Timberlake...
Wu Zun!!!(I imagine girls screaming after you speak his name)Then, she had the chance to go to an Anime Theme Park. She's married to a nerd and she gets the chance to go to an Anime theme park (and didn't go!!!!). Where was this stuff when I was there?

Then, of course, there's the whole Hot-Bell-Boy-thing...
So, to top it off, she appears to have gone to the coolest zoo in the history of space and time. This weekend, I did laundry and fixed the toilet.
We've been married for 18 years and have never spent this much time apart...I think it's turned me a little jealous.

Baby Lilah meets Baby Tiger

No Tapping On Glass, NO WAY!


That's right, Anne's feeding a giraffe. One more off the bucket list.

Carol too.

Lilah's thighs weigh more than all of Luke.











4 comments:
Mike--I know Anne wishes you were there to share it with her.
Thanks for the excellent posts to keep us informed!
Mike.... you are so funny! I love to read your stories.
Lilah's thighs are bigger than all of Luke... lol
You poor thang...I feel such compassion for you having to do the laundry, wipe snotty noses, clean toilets, do dishes and bear the burdens while Anne is living on the edge running around China with your new daughter, movie stars and dumplings. ;)
Patricia
Well....sorry you are left out of the fun....:-)
But so glad Anne and Lilah are doing great!!
What fun to read this morning!! Amazing adventures!
So glad all is going well (except for fixing toilets - ohhhhhh).
Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year
Post a Comment