10.05.2009

Needle in a Haystack!

A true red thread!
Our friend Holly sent us an e mail tonite asking whether the little girl in this article was Lilah Rose....and it is!! Check this out: http://holtinternational.org/blog/?p=491&cpage=1#comment-1134
What are the odds that our daughter is featured in this article, and it is brought to our attention a day before I leave to get her? I'm speechless....

7 comments:

Carrie said...

oh it is her-how wonderful! I am going to miss our talks- a whole 9 days with no Anne- How will I handle it?-Carrie

Stefanie said...

Oh my, what a DOLL she is!! I bet you can't WAIT!!!
SAFE travels to go get your girl, Anne, you've waited long enough!!
I'll be following along, can't wait to see her in your arms :)

Carrie said...

hey I am up early looking for a good-bye USA post! Good luck we will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Lilah Rose is beautiful!! I am bouncing around with excitement waiting for your updates from China ;)

~Branda

J said...

So you are on your way to China right now??? I will be haunting your blog in hopes of posts from China!

Beam Family said...

Amazing! Looks like you all are going to have your hands full keeping up with her.

Patricia said...

This is just mamazing and delightful for you to have!! She surrrreeee looks active and happy... I hope you are ready to chase her around. She is so adorable! I'm so happy for you all.
Patricia