2.17.2008

Gotcha!!!





We have him, he is wonderful! We're so bust getting to know him we will just send pictures for now, but promise to update tomorrow. He is sweet, playful, and TINY. Our love to everyone!!! From Anne, Mike, Casey and Luke.

11 comments:

Jodi said...

Luke is beautiful! Congratulations!!!! Love to you all.

Jodi, Dave and Ava Mei

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!...I am so thilled to see you all with him in your arms!

Karen

Nancy said...

Congratulations! Thanks for keeping us informed!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He looks so tiny!

familyinflux said...

I am so happy to see you finally united with your son!! He looks so handsome!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! I made him a hat, but was afraid it might be too small. He is so tiny that I think it might fit (if you can get him home before it gets warm).

Patricia said...

OHHH Anne!! He is so amazing!!! I am so happy for you... I have tears in my eyes seeing you with that precious one! Congratulations. Luke is one beautiful baby. You are so blessed!
Patricia

Mei Mei Journal said...

Luke is beyond adorable. Congratulations on finally being a family of five.
April (CCAIWC)

Amy said...

What a beautiful boy and a beautiful family!! Thanks for the pictures!!! By the way, we're enjoying having Ross.

Amy

Mel, Tom, Sarah, Emma said...

Words just fail! Luke is so, so, beau-ti-mous. Can't wait to plant big smackeroos on his adorable face. Dibs on babysitting...3 girls and a grandpa here who'd love to keep him!

Mel, Tom, Sarah, Emma

Angela and Jay said...

Congratulations!!!! He's adorable!