

If the beauty is too much for you, here is a little bit of Wild Kingdom. Here is our good kitty playing with a snake, soon to be bit in half with us as the lucky receivers of 6" of it!


If the beauty is too much for you, here is a little bit of Wild Kingdom. Here is our good kitty playing with a snake, soon to be bit in half with us as the lucky receivers of 6" of it!






3 comments:
I feel something-when did you agency last see LOA's!Did you pre-fill out you I800-it is like 14 pages of info- I did it and some other thing called visa and immagration pages too my agency sent! In two weeks I will be in NC-If there will very be a time not to get LOA that would be it- I have a feeling it is coming then- So I told my agency and they will send it to me where ever I am. But I have to bring on top of everything else all this paper work with me-LOL! Love the pictures!~
Carrie
pretty pics. I especially enjoyed the cat too. Ours bring us headless frogs, mice, squirels and snakes..got to love them!
Beautiful flowers!! but what about LOA??? Where is it?!!
Patricia
Post a Comment