
They put me on hold.
I won't lie, the wait for Lilah Rose is getting pretty torturous now. We have all documents in China, and we are waiting for our LOA or Letter of Acceptance. It really seems that most people are getting their LOA's from China in about 6-8 weeks. Once you get this magic ticket, then you can start planning your trip, and should be leaving soon. Hence the title of this entry. If we don't get our LOA in the next couple of weeks, we can give up hope of leaving in the summer. Not that we are counting or anything....












3 comments:
I am so behind on blogging....trying to get caught up. I truly hope your LOA arrives very soon so you can embark on your journey to your daughter. Then you'll be like me....two teens and two little ones. :-)
I feel your pain-sister! Are you still with CCAI? I am not so I think we are slow goings! Two months is in the Am-Can we get the call or what over here! I am going away for 5 days maybe it will come when I am not home and not prepaired. That normaly happens to me! We leave Friday am at 6-
Telll Luke to be firmer on the phone to CCAA! I saw some LOA's coming in and shot over here to see if you had any news.... poo.
it is hard isn't it??
Patricia
Post a Comment