No way.Some people enjoy flying under the radar. Our Number 1 Son was one of those people.
Was...
Yes, that's our Ross onstage in front of several hundred people singing "The Nicest Kids in Town" from Hairspray. Who knew? He's 13, he's midway through a massive growth spurt, his voice is changing, yet he had the guts to get on stage and sing in front of his friends, teachers, and family. It's funny, when he started this 6 weeks ago, he could hit all the high notes, by showtime, he had to take one line down an octave. The comments from his teachers were quite funny: "I can't get him to speak in my class, who knew he could do that?" His chorus teacher actually said that he didn't know Ross could sing until he auditioned for the show, he suspected that Ross might be lip synching his way through chorus! We are so proud of our young man!












7 comments:
That is awesome! I can't believe that's Ross. He did such a great job. Casey better watch out, she's got some competition.
I am so proud of you! Great job, Ross! I'm sure first grade prepared you for this stunning performance!
Holy cow! I'm very impressed. What a guy. Your kids both got the carny gene.
Ross looks so great! I just can't believe he preformed... on stage!
Patricia
Awesome!!!!!
just checking in to see how everything is going with little bit's adoption? Where you are in the process of waiting. I hope you all are doing good.
Branda
Post a Comment