5.03.2009

Back to the Future...? Peggy Sue Got Married ...? Seventeen Again..?

2009 Casey in my dress
1982 Same dress on me!

I could go on and on with the movies that address this subject. Last week was prom for our Casey, and out of the blue she told me she wanted to wear my dress from my prom! I was so flattered that when she told me that "vintage dresses like mine are in again" it only stung a little bit! Anyway, she looked beautiful in it, and unbelievably, it hasn't changed at ALL! Same color, same tiny pleats, everything is just like I left it in 1982. Man that polyester double-knit is indestructible!

4 comments:

Branda said...

She is beautiful!

Nancy said...

Awesome! Casey looks beautiful. And I'm very impressed by your hair, Anne. I could never get mine to do that.

Kristin said...

I saw this the other day during lunch...yes reading blogs at lunch time. :) Casey looked beautiful!! I amazed that you still had your prom dress. I couldn't tell you where mine is!!

Beam Family said...

Casey is beautiful! I have no idea where my prom dress is. Good job Anne.