This week our dear cousins Carol and her daughter Maia came to visit. Maia is 8 and is a lot of fun to have around, she and Ross play tons of games, swim like crazy, and set up stores in the front to sell refreshments to passersby. This trip, Maia got to meet Luke, and we learned that she is a complete natural with babies. She keeps him on her lap every chance she can, feeds him, swims with him, and even gets him ready for the day! Honestly, I can just kick back and watch her go! Luke loves her and all the attention he is getting from a big girl. She carries him with her arms around his armpits and his shoes and braces klonking back and forth over her shins like a cute little nanny! Luke just rides along smiling. Here is a little bit of what Luke has been treated to this week.... We already miss them.
Late nights
9 years ago
















1 comment:
Hi! I'm leaving a comment! We just got home. The pink haired pixie and I are tired. It all seems rather dull here in Carlsbad. Miss you all, xoxoC
Post a Comment