9.18.2009

TRAVEL DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be using the double stroller soon!

We finally got our Travel Approval today, from China! Anne leaves for China on October 8 and we get Miss Lilah Rose on October 12. This is the weekend we celebrate Anne's birthday and she could not have received a more perfect present. So now, let the planning begin in earnest!




9 comments:

Stefanie said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome news, can NOT wait to see Miss Lilah in your arms :) :)

Carrie said...

AMEN ,WOOOOO-HOOOO and all that jazz! I can't wait to see all the pictures but I really Hope I am there for at least part of the ride!

Arnold family said...

Yeah!!!!!We are so happy for your family!!!!

Take Care!

The Arnold Family

Donna said...

Congrats, Anne!! I remember being in China with you getting Luke...I'm jealous you get to go back :)
Donna

Kristin said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to follow your trip to Lilah Rose!

O.U. Greggy poo-poo head said...

WOW ! Nothing short of amazing what you are doing here... Jill B. has my phone and email, drop me a note when you get time- THIS is what happens when I don't see you two for 20 years?!
P.S. I'm shopping online right now for a drum set for the kids..;-)
all best wishes, Greg

Ani said...

wonderful news!!!!

mom2three said...

Oh my goodness!!! Yeahhhhh!! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see your posts coming from China. Lilah Rose, your momma's coming to get you!!

~Branda

Patricia said...

The Double Trouble stroller huh? Oh Anne, I am so excited for you!!!
I am gathering clothes to send you way!
Patricia