7.05.2009

Last Surgery

Luke is having what is hopefully his last surgery ....okay, let's say forever! I think 3 is enough for anyone, don't you? Tuesday he will have his eyes operated on to tighten the muscles and repair his strabismus. His doctor assures us that this is a simple procedure and he will be done in a few hours and home by the end of the day. Oh, let's hope he is right, general anesthesia is not a fun experience for anyone, child or parent! Any prayers and good thoughts sent his way on Tuesday will be greatly appreciated!

We are having computer problems so we are unable to post any pictures - BLAAH! We will update as soon as we can!

Love,
Anne and Mike

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I hope you can post pictures too-we had a whole week of our computer not working- I could see our blog but could post on it weird huh?
I will be praying for Luke! Yes we went over to Patricias it was so much fun! We are hoping to go back after Thanksgiving!

Arnold family said...

We will pray for a quick recovery for Luke!!! I hope this is his last surgery for a long time.

Take Care!

The Arnold Family:)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad this surgery is over for all of you and hope it will be the last one! You all need a break... especially before you travel.
Patricia

Carrie said...

Just coming by to check on you-No LOA here yet either!

Beam Family said...

I keep up with your blog. I'm sure Luke is doing well after his surger. I look forward to seeing you sometime after school starts. Hopefully you will be leaving soon after school starts for China.

Becky