Lilah messing with the fountains in downtown Bern.
Casey and Ross by the Glacial River in downtown Bern.
And in the actual glacier!!!
Guess where the entire family is right now! That's right, two teens, two toddlers, and two Grandmas all headed over seas to the land of chocolate, cheese, and the St. Bernard. Switzerland! It has been wonderful so far as week one ends. Quick Swiss facts, located between Italy, France, Germany and Austria, smack in the middle of the Alps, it is a little chunk of European heaven, and Anne's college roomate Antonella, her usband Luca and daughter Anna have welcomed us into their home for two weeks. That's hospitality and bravery.
Quick caveat, this computer speaks Italian, I don't, so doing things like cutting and pasting are out, so this may be our most sloppy, yet scenic post. We will be trying to post pictures and posts more often....











2 comments:
I love Luke doing "The hills are alive.....!"
What a very fun trip!! Enjoy every moment.....
I spent a few days in Switzerland when in college. I would love to take my kids there now!
Post a Comment