Maia and Carol come to visit from California 2 times a year and we all look forward to it. This year Maia, who is 10, was given free reign with the camera, and she took to documenting the family fun very seriously! I love her child's perspective, I think she captured the happy mess really well! Any pictures of Maia were taken by Ross, and we promise no children or toddlers were harmed during these photos!
My Sunflowers at night
Carol is a sewing whiz, and offered to make a new slipcover for my comfy chair.
Fireworks!
Trying out the new stroller.
One of the highlights of the night for the little guys, tooth brushing!Playing with fire, yikes
Cool Mama
Still life by Maia, love the prosthetics, Converse, and Chanel!
Spare the Rod...
Lilah insisted we not Spare the Rod on her either.
Clearly, kitty didn't get the memo that only clean ladies may sit in my BEAUTIFULLY slip covered chair. I must add that Carol did this without a pattern and embarrassingly for me, I only had 4 straight pins. She is a sewing savant! 











2 comments:
Love the kid perspective on the pictures, how fun! And can I just say, that is one GREAT friend... talented too! The slipcover is beautiful!!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time together :)
Oh!! My little man! He is just a love. What fabulous photos you all! Tell Luke Piper is still his girl. ;)
Patricia
Post a Comment