4.19.2010

Casey





Casey getting ready for the prom.


Casey Getting ready for the dance recital.
Good grief, she has grown up a bit. We love our college bound girl so much, she's smart, funny and loving and so good with all her siblings. Don't want to think about what life's going to be like for us when she heads up north for college, but our loss is Illinois' gain.
Ni Hao Y'all






5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Wow, look at her!! She is so grown up and SO lovely!! What a beautiful dress :)

She sounds a lot like my oldest... she's been away for three years and I still miss her like CRAZY!

Nancy said...

You guys did a great job!

Sharon said...

Oh, she is beautiful! LOVE her dress! I hope she had a wonderful time at the prom!

mom2three said...

your daughte is such a beauty! Can you email me privately, I have a question for ya.

Katrina said...

Your daughter is beautiful!