Ladies and Gentlemen...
Our next daughter...
Lilah Rose.

Isn't she beautiful!!! She looks so strong and sweet. It's killing us not to have her now!!! She's 21 pounds and 29 inches tall and is described as "outgoing and a good mimick."
How much do we love our new WACAP caseworker Yu Ping for getting us these pictures?











10 comments:
shes beautiful!!! Congrats!!! We are getting a baby girl as well!
What a beauty Anne!! I know you are so excited and how exciting it is to follow your 2nd journey back to China!
Adorable!
She is just beautiful! Really!! I know that you are excited about going back! Will email you privately!!
Oh my goodness!!! Anne and Mike she is absolutely gorgeous! Oh, my.
Are you dying?!
So can you leave tomm. to bring her home? ;)
Patricia
What a cutie! We are so excited for your family, I wish we were going to China again. It was such an amazing experience, and just think almost one year ago.
Take Care,
The Arnold Family
I am VERY behind on my blog reading. I just saw this now. Yes, several weeks later. Sorry. :-(
Lilah is absolutely adorable!!! I know you can't wait to head back to China to bring her home.
Ooo, Lilah and Luke. What a double trouble duo, huh? Good thing their names flow really well when calling for them!!
OH my... what a beauty Lilah is!! I bet you can't wait to hold her in your arms :)
she is simply gorgeous!
You are right... I am blinded by her beauty. ;) sigh...
Patricia
Post a Comment