11.08.2008

Happy Anniversary

17 Years and counting!!! We are certainly now of the age where we look at our wedding photos and say "Oh my God, we were SO young!" and have just started creeping into the turf where we say "Oh my God, I forgot he/she was alive!" We celebrated our anniversary in what has become a traditional style. Child care.
Our first anniversary we shared sleeping on a Futon in our living room with our newborn daugher, Casey.
Our 15th anniversary was spent filling out our application to get Luke.
Now, our 17th we spent once again filling out paperwork to get #4 (whom we currently call Jie-Jie).
Maybe someday we'll be like normal couples and just go out for dinner.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary! We don't do anything thrilling either. In fact, I think this past year, my husband was out of town. Oh well!

We are hitting 20 in July. Surely we can do a night out without kids!

Doug and Cheryl said...

Happy anniversary. We brought along our three kids out to dinner for our anniversary, praying the whole time that they would all be pretty good. They were.

Nancy said...

Awwwwww. I remember that moment well! Happy Anniversary!

Patricia said...

I love this photo!!! Wow, you are beautiful!
Patricia