7.29.2007

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

Mike here. I been looking at a lot of completed blogs and it hasn't been the pleasent experience I thought it would be.



I've decided that I am jealous of these blogs. Why? Because they already have their children, no wonder they are so sweet. We, in the waiting phase, have a much harder time coming up with the appropriate emotions to do a nice blog. I get resentful toward all the "Journey To..." people, because the reality is... we haven't had a journey. A more appropriate title for us would be "Sitting around waiting for..." or "the Relentless Slog to..." I think a motiff of falling clocks, or rubber stamps might make a better theme, with "The Waiting is the Hardest Part" by Tom Petty as the background music...


Cynical, I know, but there you are...


So, we continue to wait and try to come up with things to do. With the help and expert advice of our fabulous cousin Carol, we've started working on the baby's room.. We've elected to go for a gender neutral plants and bugs theme. Anne and Carol did the photography and cropping, Grandmother Jan did the mounting and Casey painted the great bugs on the wall. A group effort, and a work still in progress.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice picture. This is a very honest post and I appreciate it!