Hello, my name is Lilah and I am thankful to be wearing tennis shoes!!! This may not seem like such a big deal to most people, but to us it's a dream come true. My prosthetics are nearly complete. I have most of the appliances, and the actual feet arrive on Monday. But we have been able to try out the rest of the device all week and I LOVE them. I can stand without having to dance to keep my balance and I can wear whatever shoes I want.
I am Luke and I am thankful to be catching up! I can finally say "Mama." I can walk as well as anyone and I will be starting school 2 days a week after my 3rd birthday (coming soon).
I'm Casey, and I'm thankful that my college friends are home, that most of my college applications are done, and that I can escape to my basement room when the "terrible twos" make too much noise.
I'm Ross and I'm thankful not to have to get my picture too many times. I'm thankful school is out for 5 days and I'd be thankful if people didn't tell me every ten seconds how much I've grown.
We're Mike and Anne and we are thankful for all the love in our house.











6 comments:
What a beautiful post!!!! So much to be thankful for!!
~Michelle
So sweet!! And what WONDERFUL news about Lilah's new feet!!
Sounds like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
Oh how sweet! A wonderful post!!!
oh so sweet! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Aw, that's nice. And such great news about the feet!
Preicous.... Lilah looks just stunning and I would love to hear more about her prosthetics. Luke is still such a little love of a man! Casey is as always beautiful and.... has Ross grown? ;)
Patricia
Post a Comment