We heard from our agency today that they have just received the long awaited next batch of babies! Mike talked to Deniece, the nice lady in charge, and she said they will call a few families this week, but the bulk of calls will be next week. UGGH what feelings are running through us! Is our baby's picture just sitting in a pile at the agency right now? Luke? Lucy? I can't believe that I'm cursing the fact that everybody in America is off of work on Monday! There is also the small, sad thought that maybe our baby won't be on this list....crushing. But Mike said that Deniece sounded "positive, and advised us to wait until next week". Oh the agony of waiting 7 days, anyone who would like to visit and distract us, please call, we will need all the help we can get. We hope the next update includes a picture of a butter nugget in it!
Late nights
9 years ago











3 comments:
oh I cant wait and what wonderful names you have chosen!!!
Hi Ann,
I just thought I'd check to see if you had any news and do you ever! I will keep checking back. I miss seeing you at school, but Anna and I are planning a visit in the next week or two. I'll be sure to find you and say hello. Take Care,
Sara Almstedt
Just wanted to say
hello! I hope you
get some good news
soon! Take care!
Post a Comment